Alec B. Scranton
Dean, College of Engineering - http://www.engineering.uiowa.edu/
Researcher, Photopolymerization Center (NSF IUCRC) - http://css.engineering.uiowa.edu/~cfap/
Researcher, Optical Science and Technology Center - http://www.uiowa.edu/~ostc/
- N.S. Kenning, D. Kriks, M. El-Maazawi, and A.B. Scranton, “Spatial and Temporal Evolution of the Photoinitiation Rate for Thick Polymer Systems Illuminated with Polychromatic Light,” Polymer International, (55), 994 (2006).
- K. Jain, J. Klier, and A.B. Scranton, “Photopolymerization of Butyl Acrylate-in-Water Microemulsions: Polymer Molecular Weight and End-Groups,” Polymer, (46), 11273 (2005).
- D. Kim and A.B. Scranton, “The Role of Diphenyl Iodonium Salt (DPI) in Three-Component Photoinitiator Systems Containing Methylene Blue (MB) and an Electron Donor,” Journal of Polymer Science/, (42), 5863 (2004).
- V. Sipani, A. Kirsch, and A.B. Scranton, “Dark Cure Studies of Cationic Photopolymerizations of Epoxides: Characterization of Kinetic Rate Constants at High Conversions,” Journal of Polymer Science, (42), 4409 (2004).
- L. Gou, C.N. Coretsopoulos, and A.B. Scranton “Measurement of the Dissolved Oxygen Concentration in Acrylate Monomers Using a Novel Photochemical Method,” Journal of Polymer Science, (42), 1285 (2004).
Dean, College of Engineering
UI Foundation Distinguished Professor of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242