Oscar Miguel Zevallos Ezcurra
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Oscar Miguel ZEVALLOS EZCURRA
Place of birth
Lima - Perú
Date of birth
05 August 1959
II. FAMILIAR INFORMATION
I am a family man. I have been married for more than 15 years and I have three children: Joaquin 14 years old, Alonso 11 years old, and Belen 10 years old. I have solid ethical and moral principles according to the values that are part of my person and professional training.
- SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDIES
G.U.E. Pedro A. Labarthe LIMA1972-1976
- UNIVERSITY STUDIES
Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería – UNI
Systems Engineering 1977-1982
Professional Tittle: Systems Engineer 1999
Colegio de Ingenieros del Perú - CIP 64556
- MASTER STUDIES
Escuela de Administración de Negocios – ESAN
Master in Business Administration – ESAN 1986-1987
IV. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
INSTITUTION / POSITION/ YEAR
Company: Reaseguradora Peruana
Period: 1984 – 1991
Company: Grupo Deltron S.A.
Position: Executive Director
Period: 1992 until now
Institution: IEP Wernher Von Braun
Period: 2010 until now
Grupo Deltron S.A.
- Determine standards that allow an appropriate interpretation of the technological demands to our national business partners, so Deltron is the number one hardware wholesaler in Peru.
- Promote personnel policies to motivate workers reaching excellence.
- Implement an Integrated Management System that includes an Environmental Management System and a Security and Occupational Health Management System (SySO) to the Quality Management System already implemented.
- Increase the use of platforms and social networks to know the profile of our visitors and take the company in front of our clients and future customers.
- Prevent pollution promoting an adequate segregation of solid waste to facilitate its reuse.
Wernher Von Braun Educational Robotics Institute
- Encourage the presence of means, strategies and technologies for discovering and developing the creativity in our students.
- Set alliances nationwide and overseas.
- Implement the intensive use of technology where students explore, research and construct their own knowledge.
- Impulse the robotic as articulatory in significant learning going from the concrete to the abstract taking into account the value of working in team.
- Spread the robotic projects in media nationwide and internationally, considering this experience as a new route to improve significantly in the quality of the urban and rural education.